Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Disney Cruises and Families

I have to say the most satisfying family vacation I have had is the Disney Cruise. Now I have to admit, I am a bit of a fanatic for anything Disney, but even if I were not I would still say that Disney knows how to do up a cruise. I, along with my husband and two boys, have been on six Disney cruises in about 2.5 years. All varying lengths but all were wonderful. There is something for everyone on a Disney Cruise and there is no shortage of fun. This is one of the main reasons why my main focus in my Travel agency is Disney. In about 2 months I will be going on my 7th Disney cruise and I am as excited now as I was the first one.

Want to know more?
Go to my website at www.cruiseondisney.com

1 comment:

Rob Alan said...

Great start on your blog.
Keep up with other local bloggers on Randolph is Talking's BlogScanner